Hello Sunshine (Summer Playlist)



This is an old post. I should've posted it the time I was done weeks ago.
I always loved summer, especially the sunlight during sunrise.
Hello Sunshine is one of my most loved playlists on my iTunes library. It contains sunny-breezy and fresh-sounding tracks that gives me the true meaning of summer.

here's the list:

1. This is Your Life - The Killers
2. Happy - Natasha Bedingfield
3. Hidden Agenda - Craig David
4. Midnight Bottle - Colbie Caillat
5. Daylight Kelly Rowland & Travis McCoy
6. All This Beauty - The Weepies
7. Float On - Gold Spot
8. Pavement Puddle Stars - Jason Collett
9. Silver Lining - Rilo Kiley
10. 1,2,3,4 - Feist
11. Hope - Jack Johnson
12. I feel it All - Feist
13. Be OK - Ingrid Michaelson
14. Happiness - Goldfrapp
15. No Sunlight - Death Cab For Cutie
16. Caravan Girl - Goldfrapp
17. Say - John Mayer


PS. Will be updated soon.

0 comments: