Breakthrough Awakening


This day is a breakthrough in this year. Though it isn't my first time to cry this morning but it was my first time to cry this year. And its kind of weird. I don't know why I cried. As I woke up, I heard my Mom yelling out my room saying "Paul, Wake up! what kind of student are you?" and I was just like "I'm no student mom, you just don't know it yet. haha". She Didn't slapped anything from my body nor pinched my side while giggling but she did got pretty angry. I was so scared! I can't even talk nor move. I can only touch my elbow. I was holding my elbow the entire moment. She said "What happened to your promises that you won't imitate your Bros?, I thought you were different. and that pc might be the reason behind it, so I'm going to...." blah blah blah. My mind stops working, my ears closed as I was thinking of the things I had done. I wasn't able to tell 'em that our exams is going to be tomorrow(now) and that is the mere reason about this. After the 20-minute long yells. I stepped in to my toilet. It's like, OMG what's wrong with my eyes? it's getting heavy. and it got teary. and tears fell. huh. and I realized that I should be more responsible bout me as a student cause' I'm freaking 18!. Sometimes, we just need someone or something to happen just to alarm the bad things we did. I once learned a lesson but doesn't mean it'll be the end. well, I can't promise much but sure I will avoid the instances.

0 comments: